Pages

Wednesday 10 July 2013

Flo-Rida

Almost there!
This post is a little over due but i wanted to share some snaps of our family holiday to Florida.
Prepare yourself for an image heavy post!

I was prepared for lots of sunshine but i don't think i can ever prepare myself for the humidity, its unreal! Around mid-day the combination the sun and humidity becomes pretty unbearable and i'm searching for the shade or somewhere with air-con, not to mention it makes my hair an unruly frizz bomb.

We of course spent a lot of time lounging around the pool and jumping in when it got too hot! 

As we visit Florida once a year we have pretty much maxed out on the theme parks so we tend to spend more time round the pool, shopping and visiting the beaches.

Our trip also coincided with mine and my Mum's birthdays, hers the 28th of May and mine the 29th.
On my Mum's birthday we managed to persuade my Mum to go shopping with my dad while me and my sister baked a funfetti birthday cake and decorated the house.






We had to grab a beasty burger and Cajun fries from Five Guys Burger and Fries. They are amazing but careful you don't slip into a burger coma.

One Sunday we visited the Clermont Farmers Market. Clermont was such a sweet little town, it looked a little like it was stuck in a time warp... in the nicest way possible, really quaint.
It was jam packed of thrift and antique shops, so of course i had to have a browse....

I carried a watermelon!



As usual i absolutely loved my two weeks in Florida which went far to quickly for my liking, see you again next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment