Pages

Sunday 25 August 2013

Packaging



I'm a sucker for pretty packaging and love livening up boring post and parcels. I was recently inspired by some beautifully handwritten jiffy bags i discovered on Pinterest.

So i figured why not try it out on my next order i had to post out.
I decorated the boring plain envelope with some patterned brown tape i got a while back from Urban Outfitters and added some colour with red and orange paper tape from Target.


I like the idea of mixing up different styles of font for each line of the address. If you're stuck for fonts/lettering styles visit a free font site such as DaFont.com they have a great variety of different font styles.

This envelope is sure to stand out from the rest of the plain letters and boring bills coming through the letterbox. 

No comments:

Post a Comment