Pages

Friday 10 May 2013

The Linen Garden

I loved coming home to be greeted by parcels waiting to be opened.
I placed a pretty little order from The Linen Garden last week and came home to see it waiting patiently for me today.


I hastily ripped open the outer packaging to find a beautifully wrapped parcel that was almost too pretty to open. Pastel tissue paper with floral washi tape, even a beautiful little note thanking me for my purchase all tied up in a pretty pink bow.





And here is what i bought....
Gorgeous vintage geometric floral fabric. I've never come across anything like this pattern so i had to snap it up before anyone else did even if i don't have a project in mind for it just yet.
Any suggestions what i should make with it?

I have known Vicky, the owner of The Linen Garden and general haberdashery queen for years. I was lucky enough to have her as my tutor in my first year at University where i studied Textiles & Surface Design.
Make sure you have a wander down the aisle of Vicky's virtual shop The Linen Garden  which is full to the brim of gorgeous antique haberdashery and vintage linens for crafters, makers, potterers and creative souls.

No comments:

Post a Comment