Pages

Saturday 16 March 2013

Prima Pretty Pastels






A few months back i sent a few items down to the very talented Selina Lake for a photo shoot she was styling for Prima Magazine.
A few days back whilst i was doing one of my many Instagram checks i let out a little squeal as i saw a photo uploaded by Selina..... a preview of the front cover of Prima Magazine with TWO of my cushions on.

I was so chuffed, I've never had any of my work in a magazine, let alone on the front cover. I hadn't wanted to get my hopes up too much as to what, if anything had been featured in the magazine as i was sure Selina had been sent so many fantastic handmade goodies.
This issue of Prima is due to be on sale in April so i will be sure to buy a copy, or 10!
The issue is jam packed full of crafting ideas and inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment