Pages

Wednesday 9 January 2013

Parcels of Pretty


Once of my Scrabble cushions packaged up and ready to head of to its new owner 

I think my favourite part of completing an order is packaging them up pretty. Everything needs to be colour coordinating and finishing off with a pretty little bow.

I love Birthdays, wrapping people's presents up and at Christmas time i am always offering to wrap my Brother's presents for him as he isn't an as much of a wrapping fan as me.
I have to have everything matching or complimenting each other. Wrapping paper, tags, ribbon, the lot has to have a pretty colour scheme to follow.
And i personally don't think you can beat some good old brown paper tied with string or bakers twine, so simple yet so pretty.

I even have my own Pinterest board dedicated to pretty packaging.




I also love decorative and washi tape. I use them for packaging but they are also great for scrapbooking and even sticking photos up on my slightly clutteres 'inspiration wall'.



There are also some great packaging DIY's along with lots of other fabulous DIY's and printables from the Creature Comforts Blog.



No comments:

Post a Comment